Teller transactions are now available for lobby and drive-thru. Loan and account services inquiries are by appointment only.
- ATMs, Online, Mobile, and Phone Banking are all available, including online lending options.
- Rest assured, cash supplies are sufficient, and your deposits remain insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
- If your income has been affected and you are worried about your loan payments, please call.
- If you have been affected by fraud, please call immediately.
- We are offering Mortgage Relief. Kent County Credit Union has signed on to the State of Michigan’s MiMortgage Relief Partnership. The credit union lives by the philosophy of people helping people. This philosophy does not just exist in a time of state or national crises, but in a member’s own individual financial crisis no matter when it occurs. Please contact us at 888-336-3490 regarding eligibility for mortgage payment relief.
We are here to help.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part to help protect the health and welfare of our team, our members, and our communities.
Stay up to date with reliable information from the following sources: